Name:
Location: South Carolina

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Calories are Evil

I know they are nto really but I feel as though that is how I have to approach this issue. I try to cut something at every meal: No cream in my coffee, no bread with my salad, leave something on my plate. I have been keeping my days at around 1500 calories for almost two weeks now with just a few in the 2000 range. It appears as though my body has discovered what I am doing and has stopped shedding the weight at about a pound a day. Ahh, my first (expected) plateau. Time to break out the treadmill and shock the sytem a little more.

I did succesfully go to a bar-b-que buffet last Friday and eat reasonably (lots of green beans and cabbage, meat with vinegar sauce rather than sweet, no hash, no rice) and went out for a pre-poker happy hour on Tuesday (ate a small meal before going, thereby laying off the pizza at the beer joint and limiting myself to two and half glasses). Dangerous ground I know, but I feel as though I have to allow myself some freedom if I expect to stay the course for more than a month or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home