Name:
Location: South Carolina

Monday, February 26, 2007

Monday Weigh In

258.3

Below 260 for the first time in a looooooooooong time. When I started the serious calorie counting two weeks ago, I resolved to not have two "bad" meals in a row. If I slipped at breakfast, I would get back on track at lunch. Well, I had a too-big lunch on Friday and a much too-big lunch on Sunday but didn't let it ruin my plan. I just ate smaller subsequent meals and actually ended the weekend a little lighter than I began it.

I haven't begun exercising yet but did clean up the exercise room on Satruday. We have a treadmill, recumbent bike, dumbells, bench, and heavy bag. I am going to try to get in there this week and start a plan.

1 Comments:

Blogger 40 Something said...

way to go getting under 260, kick arse!!!

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home