Name:
Location: South Carolina

Monday, March 05, 2007

2nd Monday Weigh In

253 lbs.

I have three "trouble" meals during the week: Friday lunch, Saturday breakfast, and Sunday lunch. Friday as I take the office out and we usually eat somewhere where the menu is not overly conducive to healthy eating, Saturday as it is family breakfast day and I love corn beef hash, pancakes, syrup, grits with butter, toast with jelly, coffee with cream and sugar, and sausage, and Sunday which is traditionally a big mid-day meal for me. I am trying to make sure to eat less than I normally would even if I do not well. I am also staying away from sugar and jelly. I am finding a high dose of sugar is making me feel a little ill as soon as I eat it so my body is adjusting to the new diet. Artificial sweeteners are not having the same effect so I've got that going for me.

I finally exercised with thirty minutes on the bike Friday. That, coupled with two days of pretty good yard work over the weekend helped me overcome some of the bad food choices I made. Five pounds in a week! Woo Hoo! I know I am still in a shedding phase and it will slow down and get harder. Conversely, eating well and less is getting easier each day I do it. From past experience though, I know it only takes few bad meals in a row to knock me completely off track.

1 Comments:

Blogger 40 Something said...

Congrads on the 5.3 pounds, keep at it.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home