Name:
Location: South Carolina

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

276

Breakfast-Pecan roll
Lunch-Sopa de Camaron
Dinner-Mixed nuts, cookies
Liquid calories-2% in morning coffee. Irish, Irish, Golden, Kentucky, Kentucky, Kentucky.
Exercise-none

Tuesday night poker game=bad diet

The lunch choice was a new one at a favorite restaurant and it worked out well. Very filling and tasty with much fewer calories than my regular plate with rice and beans on the side. I skipped happy hour at the wing joint to get the place ready for the game and that probably saved me a hefty caloric total. I used to think I ate pretty well. I am learning I do not.

1 Comments:

Blogger iamhoff said...

Coming to the realization that you really don't eat as properly as you thought is never fun. Glad to see you're seeing some success. Keep it up!

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home