Name:
Location: South Carolina

Monday, March 12, 2007

3rd Monday Weigh-In

253

Wait. What?

That is the same as last week. What happened? Too many Tex-Mex lunches? Too much alcohol? I know; the sausage did it. That's it, Saturday's sausage at breakfast. Alright, let's not go crazy here, blaming innocent sausage. I think my body is just slowing down the metabolic rate in response to the calorie cutting. That, coupled with the fact that it is nigh impossible to continue to lose weight at the rate I was. This is a real danger time. Without the daily results showing on the scale, it is easy to get despondent and return to the old ways and before you know it, "Hello again twenty pounds. Been on holiday? " I do feel thinner than last week though and the belt has gone down another notch so there was some tangible progress this week. On the excercise front, I worked in the yard Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, hauling dirt, raking, and pruning. I have a number of projects in mind that will require some very hard work so excercise should be taken care of for the next few month of Sundays. I still have not been able to start a habitual program during the week though. Morning comes much too early when you have to get up two or three times a night to deal with wandering children and the after work time is spent hanging out with the family. It looks as though I will have to strap one on my back and get out on the street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home