Name:
Location: South Carolina

Friday, January 18, 2008

273.5

Breakfast-Greek Omelet, potatoes from ABC
Lunch- Fish Tostado, Chicken Tacos (2), chips and salsa
Dinner-chicken stir fry
Snack-Frosted, shredded mini-wheats
Liquid-milk in coffee and cereal

Tried a new breakfast and haven't looked up the nutritional info yet. I am sure I will be regretting that decision as soon as I do. The lunch doesn't look healthy but it is probably not so bad. The tostado has pickled tilapia and avocado, the tacos have grilled chicken, onion, and cilantro. There is no cheese involved at all. Dinner was fine and the snack is a cure for sweet tooth as much as hunger.

1 Comments:

Blogger iamhoff said...

Nice downward progression. I wish I could be that consistent. Keep it up, amigo.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home